Essex Property Trust (ESS) Declares $1.44 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.44 per share, or $5.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Essex Property Trust (ESS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- LTC Properties (LTC) Declares $0.19 Monthly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Culp, Inc. (CULP) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c, Suspends Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!