Essex Property Trust (ESS) Declares $1.44 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq end higher as investors eye economic path
- Oil Prices Could Fall to $60s by End of 2022 if Recession Unfolds - Citi
- These Stocks Could Outperform in Second Half of 2022 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- BofA's Sell Side Indicator Signals +14% Returns Over the Next 12 Months
- Euro slumps to two-decade low, oil tumbles as recession fears intensify
Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.44 per share, or $5.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 26, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Essex Property Trust (ESS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Storage (LSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $1.08; 3.8% Yield
- Micron Technology (MU) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Essex Announces Release and Conference Call Dates for Its Second Quarter 2022 Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!