Essex Property Trust (ESS) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.30 per share, or $5.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Essex Property Trust (ESS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4.6% Yield
- Watsco (WSO) Declares $2.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) Declares $0.0207 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!