Equity Residential (EQR) Declares $0.6025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6025 per share, or $2.41 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Equity Residential (EQR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Residential (EQR) PT Raised to $96 at BTIG
- Silgan Holdings (SLGN) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Dorian LPG (LPG) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 33.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!