Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 11.2% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (NYSE: EARN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 9.3% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!