Electronic Arts (EA) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 24, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Electronic Arts (EA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts (EA) Launches F1 22
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4.6% Yield
- Watsco (WSO) Declares $2.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!