Duke Energy Corp. (DUK) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Duke Energy Corp. (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.78 per share, or $3.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 16, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 16, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 14, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy Corp. (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duke Energy (DUK) begins construction on largest solar plant in Surry County, N.C.
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Agent Information Software, Inc. (AIFS) Declares $0.035 Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!