Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dillard's (NYSE: DDS) announced that the Board of Directors has approved a new share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $500 million of its Class A Common Stock. The new open-ended authorization permits the Company to repurchase its Class A Common Stock in the open market, pursuant to preset trading plans meeting the requirements of Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or through privately negotiated transactions. At May 1, 2021, authorization of $114.3 million remained under the Company’s March 2018 share repurchase plan.
The company also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.60 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dillard's (DDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!