Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Declares $5.50 Special Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- Wall St opens lower as inflation data adds to rate-hike worries
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Euro falls after inflation data but heads for weekly gain
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- 'Big Low' Won't Be In Before Q1, No Huge Rally Until 'Policy Panic' Occurs - BofA's Hartnett
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) declared a special dividend of $5.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on September 24, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; 2.4% Yield
- Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Jefferies Financial Group (JEF) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!