Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 343,830 EV Units in Q3, Misses Estimates
- European Stocks Lower; U.K. Tax U-Turn, Credit Suisse Woes in Focus
- Credit Suisse (CS) Slumps as CEO Reassurances Fail to Convince
- U.K. Govt to Abandon Cut to Top Tax Rate
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 29, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 8, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 7, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $3.00; 3.1% Yield
- United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- Orchid Island Capital (ORC) Discusses Dividend Payment Issue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!