Diana Shipping (DSX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 16.8% Yield
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Dollar finds footing ahead of job data deluge
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
- Nokia tumbles on lowered outlook as AT&T decides to award $14B contract to Ericsson
Diana Shipping (NYSE: DSX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.60 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 10, 2023, to stockholders of record on June 12, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of June 9, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 16.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Diana Shipping (DSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PAVmed (PAVM) Announces Dividend of Lucid Diagnostics (LUCD) Common Stock and Reverse Stock Split
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Horace Mann Educators (HMN) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!