Diana Shipping (DSX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 16.8% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices steady on OPEC+ cut uncertainty and Middle East tension
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Diana Shipping (NYSE: DSX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 10, 2023, to stockholders of record on June 12, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of June 9, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 16.8 percent.
- The Company is also re-affirming its previously announced dividend guidance that it intends to declare and pay quarterly dividends with respect to the next two quarters of 2023 in an amount of not less than $0.15 per share.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Diana Shipping (DSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.80; 1.1% Yield
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!