DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
DTE Energy Co. (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 21, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 17, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy Co. (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) PT Raised to $128 at Wells Fargo
- Ball Corp. (BLL) Declares $0.2 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!