DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Declares $0.69 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
DTE Energy Co. (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.69 per share, or $2.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy Co. (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Macatawa Bank (MCBC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $125M Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!