DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Declares $0.655 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
DTE Energy Co. (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.655 per share, or $2.62 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 16, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 12, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy Co. (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 25M Share Buyback
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!