DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $1.0125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Tech megacaps, chipmakers set to drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.0125 per share, or $4.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on September 21, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of September 18, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Armanino Foods (AMNF) Declares $0.0275 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Axis Capital (AXS) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!