Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Covanta Holding (NYSE: CVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Covanta Holding (CVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kearny Financial (KRNY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 3.4% Yield
- Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- South State Corp. (SSB) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!