Commercial Metals Company (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs at open
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 26, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals Company (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.5% to $0.42; 1.6% Yield
- Commercial Metals Company Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.12 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!