Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) Declares $0.2625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commerce Bancshares (NASDAQ: CBSH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2625 per share, or $1.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 3, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Target (TGT) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!