Columbus McKinnon Corp/NY (CMCO) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Columbus McKinnon Corp/NY (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 17, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 5, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon Corp/NY (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) PT Raised to $67 at Sidoti
- Agree Realty (ADC) Declares $0.217 Monthly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Duke Energy (DUK) Said Elliott Management Past Proposals 'Not in Best Interest' of Company and Holders, Will Review Latest Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!