Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 16, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 5, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Avient Corporation (AVNT) Declares $0.2125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- CNB Financial (CCNE) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!