Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!