Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as jittery investors await Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Level One Bancorp (LEVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!