Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 20, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 9, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Avient Corporation (AVNT) Declares $0.2125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!