Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Wells Fargo Starts Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) at Overweight
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!