Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 5, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of May 3, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
- Wabash National (WNC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!