Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 8, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Urban Edge Properties (UE) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!