Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 18, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 8, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 6, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Confirms Deal to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- Ferguson PLC Announces Director/PDMR Shareholding
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group’s Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!