Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback by $400M
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized. The dividend will be payable on March 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2021. The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
The Board of Directors approved a $400 million increase in share repurchase authorization, bringing total available share repurchase authorization to $482 million
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- CSB Bancorp (CSBB) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!