Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback by $400M
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized. The dividend will be payable on March 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2021. The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
The Board of Directors approved a $400 million increase in share repurchase authorization, bringing total available share repurchase authorization to $482 million
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves New $500 Million Buyback
- NRG Energy (NRG) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!