Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Declares $2.17 Special Dividend in Connection with PIMCO Merger
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbia Property Trust (NYSE: CXP) declared a special dividend of $2.17 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 8, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbia Property Trust (CXP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartFinancial (SMBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 1.1% Yield
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $1.45 Supplemental Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- FAT Brands (FAT) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesPacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO), Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!