Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; Announces 5% Stock Dividend
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Codorus Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: CVLY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 12, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 22, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
Also on October 8, 2019, a 5 percent common stock dividend was declared, payable on December 10, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 22, 2019.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMERCO (UHAL) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Declares $18.75 Quarterly Dividend; 102.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!