Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Declares $0.135 Quarterly Dividend, 1.7% Yield; Also Declares 5% Common Share Dividend
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Codorus Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: CVLY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 24, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 23, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
Also on October 10, 2017, a 5 percent common stock dividend was declared, payable on December 12, 2017, to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 24, 2017.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 7.7% Yield; Pledges $50M in Lumber Investments
- VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!