Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coca-Cola Bottling (NASDAQ: COKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Barings BDC (BBDC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!