Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on May 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Citizens Financial Group (CFG) to Equalweight, 'few catalysts for positive re-rating'
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Stewart Information Services (STC) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!