China Yuchai (CYD) Declares $0.40 Annual Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Growth stocks drag Nasdaq lower, energy shares bounce
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
- Oil prices rise amid G7 talks on new Russian sanctions
- Coinbase Downgraded to Sell at Goldman on Further Downside Risk, Robinhood Upgraded to Neutral on Better Risk-Reward
- Michael Burry Warns of the Bullwhip Effect, Says the Fed Could Reverse Course
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
China Yuchai (NYSE: CYD) declared an annual dividend of $0.40 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 6, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 5, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on China Yuchai (CYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Declares $0.98 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- China Yuchai International to Pay US$0.40 Per Share Cash Dividend for FY2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!