Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment (CHMI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 10.6% Yield
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment (NYSE: CHMI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment (CHMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend
- Geopark Limited (GPRK) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 80% to $0.041; 1.4% Yield
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!