Central Securities (CET) Declares $1.55 Annual Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Central Securities (NYSE: CET) declared an annual dividend of $1.55 per share, or $1.55 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 14, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Central Securities (CET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.285; 4.6% Yield
- Morningstar (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.405; 0.6% Yield
- Krispy Kreme (DNUT) Declares $0.035 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Central Securities Corp.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!