Caterpillar (CAT) Maintains, Declares $1.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.03 per share, or $4.12 annualized. Maintaining its prior rate.
The dividend will be payable on May 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 23, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Caterpillar (CAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Caterpillar (CAT) PT Raised $252 at UBS (CORRECT)
- Albany International (AIN) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- nVent Electric (NVT) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!