Care Capital Properties (CCP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 7.3% Yield
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Care Capital Properties (NYSE: CCP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.57 per share, or $2.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of September 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Care Capital Properties (CCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning (OC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 48.6% to $0.52; Approves 10M Share Buyback
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!