Canterbury Park (CPHC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts CPHC Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canterbury Park (NASDAQ: CPHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 14, 2023, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Canterbury Park (CPHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Declares $1.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Excelerate Energy (EE) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Movado Group (MOV) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!