Canadian National Railway (CNI) Declares $0.4550 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4550 per share, or $1.82 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on September 7, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Canadian National Railway (CNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) PT Raised to $116 at Stifel
- BMO Capital Downgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Market Perform
- Franklin Limited Duration Income Trust Declares Monthly Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!