Canadian National Railway (CNI) Declares $0.3125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3125 per share, or $1.25 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of September 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Canadian National Railway (CNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Lamb Weston (LW) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!