Canadian National Railway (CNI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street falls as oil, tech losses outweigh retail cheer
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Online purchases boost U.S. retail sales; labor market recovering
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on December 10, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Canadian National Railway (CNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Declines to Raise K.C. (KSU) Bid, Ending Bidding War - Bloomberg
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Terminates Canadian National Railway (CNI) Merger Agreement and Is Entering Into Merger Agreement with Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!