Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 13, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!