Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 27, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!