Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 11, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 10, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!