Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend, 3.5% Yield; Appoints Sarah Hofstetter and Kurt Schmidt to Board
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 28, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Campbell Board of Directors has elected Sarah Hofstetter and Kurt Schmidt as members of the Board, effective today. These appointments were previously announced as part of a settlement agreement with Third Point LLC.
“We welcome both Sarah and Kurt to Campbell’s Board of Directors,” said Les Vinney, Chairman of the Board. “Sarah is an innovative marketing and brand strategy expert, and Kurt is a seasoned executive within the consumer-packaged goods industry. Their diverse knowledge and insight will be invaluable to Campbell’s Board, management team and shareholders as we continue to execute on our strategic plan to build a stronger and more focused company that creates long-term value for all shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iStar Financial (STAR) Announces Jeremy Fox-Geen Stepping Down as Chief Financial Officer
- Datadog, Inc. (DDOG) Appoints Adam Blitzer as Chief Operating Officer
- UPDATE: Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, Third Point LLC, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!