Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.312 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.312 per share, or $1.248 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 0.6% Yield
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!