CVS Health (CVS) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.425 per share, or $1.7 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- CVS Health (CVS) PT Raised to $95 at BofA Securities
- Urban Edge Properties (UE) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!