CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBTX Inc. (NASDAQ: CBTX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CBTX Inc. (CBTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Declares $1.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) Declares $1.51 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!