Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Bruker (NASDAQ: BRKR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2023, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bruker (BRKR) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Belden (BDC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!